Wisconsin Canoe uses a variable pricing system to better align supply and demand (think plane tickets). Price breaks kick in automatically for increasing quantities, overnight rentals, and significantly reduced rates for non-peak periods (Mon-Thurs and the months of May and September).
Rental rates are full calendar days (not 24 hour periods)
1. Enter trip 'Start' and 'End' dates. The prices shown here are for a single boat. Rates will automatically adjust based on the quantity of boats you choose next.
2. Boats still available for rent are shown automatically. To see private transport or other rental items, click the appropriate tab.
3. Click "Book Now" on your desired boat to adjust quantity and see the total cost of your reservation.
- Automatic Discounts: Rates change based on the length of your trip (overnights), the number of boats you're renting, and the days you're going. Based on these factors, our daily rental rate will range from $25 to $55 per day. Discounts are automatically applied through our online reservation system.
- Large groups on multi-day trips during the week get the best rates while those renting a single boat for a day trip on a busy Saturday get the highest.
- Weekday trips get the most significant discount.
- Quantity discounts kick in at 4, 7, and 16 boats.
- Peak Periods: Fri, Sat, Sun in July and August - plan to book at least 2-3 weeks in advance.
- Limited shuttle service is available for personal boats and can be reserved under the 'Transport Only' tab.
- Gift Certificates: Contact us for details
DIY Rentals (i.e. doing your own transportation and shuttles) are just fine. Foam blocks and 2 tie-down straps can be provided. Reserve your boat normally through the reservations page and select the DIY departure option. 2 paddles and 2 life jackets are included in the rental price.
This is a good option if you'd like to travel downstream from Spring Green or go to area lakes in Governor Dodge, Yellowstone, or White Mound parks.
A $10 administration fee will apply to reservations taken over the phone. There is no fee for making your reservation online.
- Payment is due in full to secure your reservation (see refund policy).
- One scheduled shuttle is included. No added fees for overnights or transportation service on our rentals.
- Camping on the WI River is available on any sandbar - no permits required.
- Missing your scheduled shuttle will result in a $2.50/river mile transport fee to ride the next available shuttle.